Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthday #2

I have some mixed emotions about Libby turning 2. Mostly I am excited she is becoming a big girl. Yet, part of me still wants that little baby who stays where you put her and is so sweet and tiny. But none-the-less she turned 2, when i was not looking she magically appeared into this tall, beautiful toddler/ preschooler that makes me smile with her sweetness and makes me crazy with her stubbornness :)  i love all the new words she says; like amazing, cow, puppy, balloon, and phrases like oh weeee, don't cry, i do it, there it is..... its absolutely amazing. currently she is in LOVE with mickey and mini mouse and anything that resembles a stuffed animal. her current movie like is Barnyard :) and she (hopefully) will start potty training soon, and getting into a big girl bed too.  She got tons of toys and clothes for her birthday that i am anxious to see her wear!
I will be posting pictures soon.
So i guess the idea for the day... enjoy all the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment