Tuesday, April 2, 2013

updates...

So recently i found out i have type 2 diabetes. if you are friends with me on FB you know that i have laid it all out on there. but as it goes. Justin (my Hubs) and i had decided to start trying for baby #2. so i went to have my IUD removed- short visit to the hospital because it was rough, went to reg. doc for blood testing- results came back- bam! type 2 diabetes. so now we must change everything we cook and eat (OK mostly me, but my hubby is a good sport) and in the sake of losing weight and getting healthier to reach our goal of a huge family- we are trying to live healthier. i take my sugar levels every day- try to eat right and its working. this week has been kind of crazy because Justin is home with Libby who has the flu. our church Sylvania Baptist Church is growing and changing and its very exciting. we missed the Easter service due to Libby's illness. and i really want to do better with this blog!!!!!!Also today is autism awareness day (month) in honor of this i have painted my nails blue and donned a blue tank. i don't know anyone directly affected by autism (as far as i know) but i do have compassion on the children and parents affected by it. i have a soft spot for special needs kids (and pets). *random; i also have a soft spot for Marines*.
So all that being said, i am having a pretty good week.
Love you all!
See you soon! I'm going to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment