Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainsville, Alabama

As some of you may know, i live in the area of North Alabama were some of the Deadly tornadoes his this year. my family and i escaped property damage and illness, unlike so many others. i guess you call it blessed. i drive by some of the damage every day (like alot of you) and still don't understand it all. i do know the one who does understand it though. i still find hope. i find God's hand in all of it , still. as i keep driving down that road, i get to my favorite part of the day... when i begin my descent down the mountain and get a glimpse of God's creation. i am not from the mountains, so they still fascinate me. every day they are different. some are sunshiny and bright, some are overcast. this morning the fog had begun to settle so it was like driving into a mist filled tunnel, and you didn't know were it led. that is my favorite part of the day.. i am usually jamming to Travis Cotrell or Selah-- and God gives me a little visual about how much He loves me and is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment