Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Before the Blog

So most of you whom are my FB friends already know all this. but just to catch up...
I graduated BCF (the Baptist College of Florida) in May 2007 with my BA in Christian Counseling. Then immediately got married to my Best friend Justin on June 2, 2007. we were living in a tiny trailer in Pensacola Fl at the time. we stayed in Fl until Dec. 2007 when we decided to move to Sylvania AL with his parents. the idea was to find jobs and stay in AL. well we stayed for 6months and moved to an apartment in Ft Payne AL (home of the group Alabama). so around October- November 2009 we found out we would be expecting a baby! I also got a awesome job as a counselor. i will blog more about my job also; but alot of it is confidential so i have to be careful. so 9 months later on July 29th 2009 we met Elizabeth Kae Jackson "Libby" - 7lbs 11oz of pure love @ 8:19pm. I had a Csection birth due to her heart rate going down with the induction med's (induction due to high blood pressure). So my hospital stay was a little groggy. went home to our apartment and started life with a new born. it was crazy! I'm sure we made lots of mistakes but i love every minute of being a mom. Justin is the best dad in the world and i cant think of someone better to share life with. so around June 2010 we moved to a great house in Rainsville AL. Libby turned 1. and is about to turn 2! Somewhere in there my bro. Paul Moved in with us. so far this is our crazy life... we want another baby.. which I'm sure i will blog about more; but i want to be in better physical shape for the next one. thus my battle between food and babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment